Why will your experience with Oak Brook Smiles exceed your expectations?
- Care – It is our belief that good care is a result of understanding the condition and compassion with the patient. We want to better understand your situation before we start working with you. We give you the attention you need and deserve and we want to meet your expectations so that we can help you in the best possible way. Dr. Haque and his staff are truly compassionate and very committed to your oral and overall health and satisfaction.
- Technology – We use the latest dental technology advancements. Our commitment to staying updated in dentistry means faster procedures, better healing and recovery, and a more enjoyable dental experience. Some of the tools we use are digital radiography, intra-oral cameras, dental lasers, conebeam CT scanning and flat screen monitors.
- Relationships – Our goal is to build genuine relationships with our patients. We want you to feel comfortable during your visits.
- Our services – You can feel absolutely confident that whatever your dental needs are, we will take care of you the right way and in the best possible manner. We offer a full range of dental services, including: dental implants, porcelain crowns & bridges, custom dentures, extractions (including wisdom tooth extractions), TMJ treatment, composite fillings, whitening products, night-guards, dental hygiene, Velscope® oral cancer screening, scaling & root planing, laser gum therapy, fluoride & MI paste, Arestin®, Nitrous Oxide, and conscious oral sedation
- Expertise – Dr. Haque and his staff pride themselves on their high skill level. The doctor and each staff member are committed to a consistent learning and refining of their skills through continuing education. Dr. Haque has received his Diplomate, Mastership, and Fellowship in Dental Implantology through the American Dental Implant Association as well as a Fellowship from the International Congress of Oral Implantology. He has helped give back missing teeth for countless patients and does it with a high level of skill and accuracy with the help of newest dental technology which he has invested to have right here in our practice.
- The details – If you want to understand how we try to redefine your idea of how good a dental experience can be, look into the details.
What sets us apart?
- Dr. Haque wrote the book on how to choose a dentist. Dental 101: The 101 Factors You Should Consider Before Going to the Dentist.
- We are very committed to the environment. We use electronic files and digital x-rays which significantly reduce our carbon footprint.
- Fresh flowers throughout the office.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and juice in the welcome area.
- Warm lavender-scented neck and eye pillows.
- Personalized music choices in the operatories
- Blankets to keep you warm
- Soothing and cool vanilla ice cream after procedures to help ease the swelling.
Top 10 Reasons To Go To The Dentist
- To keep your teeth
- To maintain excellent overall health – Watch the video below to learn more!
- To scan for oral cancer
- To prevent periodontal disease
- To have a white smile
- To prevent cavities
- To prevent bad breath
- To help you avoid a dental emergency
- To establish a treatment plan
- Because you deserve it!