As people become better healthcare advocates for themselves and their families, the incidence of tooth decay continues to decrease. Regular fluoride treatments are another reason for this positive change. However, the problem has not gone away entirely. Despite your best efforts and the work of Dr. Haque and his staff, patients still experience broken, decayed and infected teeth. If you are having similar issues, consider looking into restorative dentistry. It can correct a wide variety of dental issues, including the following:
- Eliminates pain when you bite and chew your food
- Fills in gaps between teeth to give you a more attractive smile
- Replaces missing teeth with natural-looking alternatives
- Improves the appearance and function of decayed and damaged teeth
- Provides treatment for your natural tooth before it becomes necessary to replace it
- Straightens crooked teeth or corrects an improper bite
- Replaces previous dental treatments that have failed
- Restorative dentistry enhances your smile and gives you back your confidence
Schedule an Appointment to Learn More About Restorative Dentistry Procedures
You know that you have felt unhappy about your smile for quite some time, but you are not quite sure what to do about it? Dr. Haque and the staff at Oak Brook Smiles are here to help. The first step is to schedule a consultation to discuss your present concerns. We’ll let you know the restorative dentistry procedures that are available to you and make a specific recommendation. Before doing so, we always consider which procedure is the least invasive, since your comfort is our top priority.
Our staff also provides you with detailed information about restorative dentistry costs. Because we don’t want to see anyone miss out on its benefits, we offer a wide range of payment options. These include health savings plans, flexible spending accounts, cash, credit, all types of dental PPO insurance, and our own Care Credit plan. Your first step towards a beautiful smile is to contact us today!