If you’re missing teeth, implants give you the ability to chew again confidently, maintain your jaw bone and have a stable structure strong enough to support a bite. Dental implants replace the root of a tooth and are much stronger than a bridge or a partial denture. They can replace a single missing tooth, several teeth or restore an entire smile.
- Have excellent cosmetic results.
- Restore your smile and confi dence.
- Look and function like real teeth.
- Are permanent, requiring no night time removal.
- Do not suffer hot and cold sensitivity.
- Preserve bone structure by replacing the tooth root.
- Are never loose and uncomfortable.
- Allow you to eat the foods you love without worry.