Education & Prevention
Proper education and a diligent preventative program are essential to sustaining excellent oral health and hygiene. Our aim is to balance “disease care” vs. “good dental care”, by concentrating on the following:
- A comprehensive assessment of your overall medical history
- Performing i-CAT CT scans prior to, during, and post-treatment when necessary to assure that the patient has a successful visit
- Using Velscope to perform oral cancer examinations
- Assessing the health of teeth and gums
Training & Expertise
The staff at OakBrook Smiles are always striving to be informed about new developments in dentistry and continuing education through dental conferences, lectures, and industry events. Advancements in dental technology are ever-increasing, and staying abreast of these improvements enables us to have a well-informed team of dental professionals with fresh experience in their respective fields. Memberships in various professional associations also gives us an edge in being the first to know about the latest products and techniques which would best suit your needs.
A Positive Experience
Dental visits can be a lot of fun, and at OakBrook, we aim to dispel “dental dread” from the experience and make it as pleasant and easygoing as possible! We have a number of amenities available for you, such as:
- Unwind with a cozy, heated lavender eye-and-neck pillow.
- Relax under a soft blanket during your treatment session.
- Listen to your personalized choice of music with Pandora Radio
- Enjoy a number of beverages at our bar, from coffee to other soft drinks.
- Clear your senses with a hot scented lavender towel after your treatment is completed.